– System administrative works, including:
+ Manage and maintain domain and related servers, such as domain controllers, DNS, DFS, etc., with Microsoft Active Directory
+ Manage and maintain application servers and systems at local or overseas datacenters, such as trading system, monitoring system, ERP, CRM, or ITSM.
– Project Management of Internal IT, Production Support, and IT Solutions projects, and Ensure that projects are completed on time and within scope.
– Ensure resource availability and allocation.
– Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
– Manage IT Budget including cloud services, hardware, and software.
– People management
– Aid in the professional development of the team.
– IT staff selection and training.
– Available via mobile phone 24/7/365. Available to meet within one hour upon company direction.
· MCITP certification or equivalent
· CCNP certification or equivalent.
· 7+ years experience.
· Master degree or equivalent.
· Excellent problem analyzing and troubleshooting skills to provide IT solutions for Business needs.
· Ability to work independently, with minimal supervision.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
· Chinese language speaking
· Mathematics or finance background
· Trading experience of financial products, such as securities, futures, and derivatives
· Familiar with ITIL v3, ITSM, and PMP.
· Experience with cloud computing services such as Amazon Web Services and Microsoft Azure.